Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch down the road. I was so looking forward to it and so was Soph! Well, it was a little disappointing! The pumpkins were outrageously overpriced! I expected for them to be overpriced because we're paying for the experience as well. But even I couldn't bring myself to pay those prices! The $10 "big" pumpkins were seriously the same size as Wal-Mart's $.78 ones. There was a bit of confusion and we thought that Soph would be able to ride a horse/pony. Didn't happen. That was fun to explain to a two year old! It was crazy windy too so overall it was just an okay experience. Mama and I are going to take Soph next week to one in Lexington. We made sure they have a pony!


They did have some neat games for kids. Here Soph is racing a rubber duck by pumping water.




I love these precious, chubby feet!

Ha! Elle is trying so hard to stand up, but she just can't figure out how to actually get up. She'll just stick her rear up and kinda bounce her arms.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a disappointment for poor Sophie! I hope the one in Lexington is more fun.

That Elle is just a lover of life! Your two girls are just like us! :)