Sunday, October 9, 2011

Quesenberry Randoms

Lord help, have things been crazy around here! I just can't seem to keep my family healthy lately! I do think that we're all on the mends. Hopefully! Some random things from our week...

- I'm pretty sure that Soph has some type of milk allergy. She has been having these stomach attacks that are awful! She will just writhe in pain! It's pitiful! I'm taking her to the doctor tomorrow to talk about where we should go from here. Soph had a lot of problems with her stomach when she was a baby too, so my gut feeling is that this is milk related. I've had her off milk for a good couple of days and she has done much better!

- I also think that Soph had a touch of the flu because she was running a fever for a day this week. Bless her heart, it's been a tough week for her!

- Since she had a fever I wanted to make sure she stayed hydrated. I was pumping that child full of gatorade. One morning she came to me and kept asking for some alligator. I couldn't figure it out and then it hit me...she wanted some more gatorade, ha!

- Elle still has a ton of congestion and a terrible cough. We have a follow up appointment for her ear infection on Wednesday.

- This Mama has not gotten much sleep this week! This entire week I've either been sleeping with Elle or Soph. I'm still trying to figure out how a 35" person can leave me only a foot of sleeping space on a full size bed. Actually it wasn't too difficult to figure out. Soph sleeps from side to side of the bed. I had two little feet in my side at all times. It was like I was pregnant with her all over again. At one point she head butted me so hard I was sure that I had a permanent dent. My sister's advice would be to call the parent abuse hotline, ha! I couldn't resist, Sissy! When my sister first had my niece this was an ongoing joke. Apparently my sister didn't remember that she had already cracked that joke about 6 other times in the same conversation.

- The leaves are changing! I love how the trees look like they're actually glowing! Our neighbors have this huuge tree in the front yard and it is breath taking right now! Can you tell that Fall is my favorite season?

This picture doesn't even do it justice! I can't promise that this is the last picture I post of trees this fall, haha!


- I've always heard how different siblings can be and now I totally see it in my girls. Soph would sit and play with one thing for 20 minutes. She loved to plunder through things so I had these purses or baskets full of her toys all over the house. She would spend her whole day just plundering through them. She would take each item out, study it, and then put it down. Elle on the other hand spends her days just dumping things out and moving on to the next thing. The child is a mess! She was literally just picking up toys and throwing them behind her the other day. It cracked me up! Until I had to clean it up! Also Soph is painfully cautious. Up until a few months ago she would sit down on a step or dropping instead of stepping off. She never tried to crawl down anything. Elle tries to crawl down everything! If I leave the front door open, she's making a break for it! The child has no fear!


Sweet baby Elle, this picture captures your personality perfectly!

This child has grown like a weed! I think she looks as tall as me here! Before y'all start crackin' the jokes, I know that not very tall, ha!




- The girls are so loving towards each other lately! Elle just gets so excited anytime she sees Sophie! She'll twists every which way trying to get to Soph! It's the cutest thing!

This is my favorite picture of these two! Sweet baby Elle props her precious feet up on everything these days!


I looked up and Soph was "eating" her feet. Ha!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I didn't remember I'd already made the joke BECAUSE I WAS INSANE FROM SLEEP DEPRIVATION!!!! Haha!! And you made fun of me, but then you had your own baby and knew what I was talking about!! ;)

All I can say is: "They'll never make it to Mexico!!!"

Heeheehee!