Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Beth Moore - Loving Well

Joe and I started attending Bellshoals Baptist back in November of last year. Since this was a big step for us I wanted to take some time to get to know the church before getting too involved. Last month I felt like it was time so I started checking the website and bulletin to see what was available. I saw that they offer a women's Bible study on Tuesday mornings which I definitely needed in my life! They were starting a new series that following Tuesday and to make it even more perfect the new series was "Loving Well" by Beth Moore - whom I ADORE!! I have done a couple of her studies and they all have been incredibly powerful!! If you haven't ever heard her PLEASE check her out!! She is so geniune and transparent! I can't even begin to tell you how needed this series was in my life!

I posted a clip of one of the more humorous parts of her message! This lady is a hoot!

On a more serious note...Beth Moore has so much material out there that covers many areas! If you are dealing with something in your life check her out! I'm sure she has something that will help! I'm pretty cautious who I let speak into my life and I trust Beth Moore whole-heartedly!

No comments: