Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter!! We had my family over on Saturday and it was so nice to be with them! Sunday morning we went to the early morning service so that I would have time to get back to cook the dishes that I was bringing to my in laws. Our early service typically starts at 9:30, but they started at 8:30 for Easter. I woke up at 6:30 and was still late. Go figure! I don't have any pictures of us at my in laws because all our cameras were dead and I forget my phone which is always my back up plan.


This was my first time using my china. Sad I know since we've been married for over 2 years now!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE tulips! I would have fresh tulips in every room of my house if I could!
I made Joe his FAVORITE cake - red velvet - from SCRATCH! No boxes were used here. I was so proud that I felt the need to document :)!
My handsome husband and baby girl!
Isn't she just the most darlin' thing you've ever seen?! I know that I might be a bit prejudice :)
And she's off...this child is on the run now a days!

So happy!

She loves for people to chase her! This is what she was wanting me to do here :)

















2 comments:

ErieContrary said...

You guys looked so cute...all of you!! I LOVE YOUR DRESS, by the way!

My Lil' Cupcake Boutique said...

You all look beautiful!!! I love your table with the tulips. How was the cake? I am proud of you!!!!!!