Monday, April 12, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend we drove over to my Aunt and Uncle's in Homosassa Springs to surprise my grandparents, Pappy and Gigi, who were in town. My family is really bad at surprises so they ended up finding out that we were coming before we got there :). It was such a perfect weekend. Here is how our trip went...
Gigi and Sophie having a good time!
This is my Aunt Renee - she's actually my mother's first cousin, but I call her Aunt. I was named after her...Sara Renea! To say that we both like to talk a little would be an understatement, ha!

Pappy was my hot date for Friday night since Joe wasn't able to come until Saturday morning. There will never be another man to hold my heart like Pappy :)!
Sophie LOVED being out on the dock! She would've jumped right in if I would have let her!!

Gigi and Aunt Pat! They are HILARIOUS together!!
Aunt Renee and her big catch. Joe had just caught a tiny, tiny fish and Aunt Renee was having a good time making fun of it until she pulled this big boy up! That thing was smaller than the bait, ha!
Daddy and Sophie!

She did NOT like having that life jacket on! And she let us know!
Sweet girl!


Helping Uncle Scott - whom she adored! - drive the boat. She thought she was big stuff! Anytime he would try to take back over she would push his hands away!

My world!
Here is a video of Sophie playing in a "pool" that we made for her! I'm not sure why the video is sideways...sorry. There was a better video that I took, but it was too long to put on her.

1 comment:

ErieContrary said...

Hmm....wish I could have been there to eat some more chocolate peanut butter pie and coconut cream cake!!! HA! That is what I would think of, huh?? :) Glad you had fun!