Monday, April 5, 2010

Fun on the Farm

Today I let Sophie loose on the family property/farm. I really didn't think that she would take off like she did because she HATES grass/dirt. She has always refused to even put her feet in it! The little Miss Priss that she is will hold her legs up even when I try it, ha! She apparently has gotten over it because she had the time of her life playing today!! It was such a special time for me as well because I have so many fond memories of playing on the farm!! My cousin and I would play for HOURS and HOURS in the fields! We would come home blacker than the dirt we were playing in! My grandfather was always taking me out on the tractor and letting us help him plant his crops. It did make me a bit sad that my grandparents weren't here to see Sophie playing! I know it would've made them proud to see her!
This is my Aunt behind Sophie...



1 comment:

My Lil' Cupcake Boutique said...

This is priceless!!!!! She reminds me of the time Christa headed out across the field (in her diaper) chasing the guinea (?)hens. So much fun!!!!!