Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh, Spring How I Love Thee!

Spring in Florida is perfect! It's pretty warm, but not unbearably hot! However, it is quickly getting there! Since Sophie has been walking I take her outside for a "walk" around the neighborhood a couple times a day! She LOVES being outside and I think it's cruel not to get her out. Today I thought I would switch it up and go to the pool. Which I'll try to do more often now that it's so nice!
Here is Miss Priss in all her glory just lounging

This child always has her foot propped up on whatever she can. Not very lady like, but we'll work on it when she's older. Or if she's showing her panties. I'm not sure where she got this trait from. Ahem :). She looks a pretty pink in this picture, but I promise she did not burn and I had 60spf on her!

The sweetest little behind :)! Ah, I love this bathing suit! It's Lilly Pulitzer and has the most darling little hippos peeking out behind the flowers.

2 comments:

ErieContrary said...

Vanicream SPF 60, I presume? :) Way to represent! Such cute pictures...she does crack me up with her little foot having to be propped up everywhere!!!

cristi said...

She is lovelly! Now I wish to have a little girl of my own!