Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby Q

Yesterday I had my first doctor's appointment for Baby Q. For a brief second while they were doing the pregnancy test I thought, "What if I'm not actually pregnant??" Which was so silly to even question! The test confirmed that I was indeed pregnant :)! She said everything was great and check out with 8 weeks. I go back in 2 weeks for some blood work and hopefully an ultrasound, Yay! I'm DYING to see this lil' peanut! I've been feeling pretty good! I have a little sickness here and there, but nothing bad! Oh and pregnancy exhaustion is in FULL swing!! Here is Sophie waiting oh so patiently, and I might add looking oh so Joe like, during my appointment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet Sophia! Aunt Sissy can't wait to see the little peanut, either.
xoxo