Monday, May 10, 2010

Pregnancy #2

There are definitely some noted differences in my pregnancies already! Some good, some bad. Some I freak out about and others I welcome!
We'll start with the pros:
1. A LOT more energy with than with Sophie
2. The cleaning bug as hit me and I clean, clean, clean. Where as with Sophie, housework was the LAST thing I wanted to think about!
3. Being able to share it with Sophie. Even if she doesn't really grasp the fact that her world is about to be changed forever!

Cons:
1. Umm, hello, I knew I would show quicker this time around, but this is ridiculous! I look like I did when I was 10-13 weeks with Sophie. Really didn't expect that! I think because it took SOOO long for me to even get a little bulge with Sophie that I thought it would be similar. Not true though!
2. Cramping ALL THE TIME! It's worried me a little bit actually!
3. Hips feeling achy already
4. I've been more emotional in the 6 weeks of this pregnancy than I was in the ENTIRE 9 months with Sophie...Yikes! Say a little prayer for Joe, ha! I seriously cried at a commercial this morning.

I would LOVE to hear any feedback from mommas that have had more than one baby. Is this normal?! Please tell me I'm not alone in this :)!

Because I realized a blog with out pictures is no fun...Here are some pictures of us from Joe's graduation from University of South Florida with his Masters in Business. Yay, Joe!! I'm very proud to call you my husband! You work so hard for us and I am grateful for you!

Look closely and you'll see the "bulge" that I'm talking about! Please excuse my hair! The Florida humidity is never kind to it!

I'll throw this one in because I think he is so handsome! I'm one lucky gal :)!

2 comments:

The Life of Rookie Parents said...

oh my gosh! Totally normal! Kind of freaky that you are feeling everything I did with my 2nd. Especially the aching hips!

My Lil' Cupcake Boutique said...

Joe: we are proud of you!