Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sophie's Birthday Pictures

Sarah Corder Holland finished the pictures that she took at Sophie's birthday party. Yes, they're a little late, BUT I really don't care when you got them to me, girlfriend!! I'm just thankful that you take/edit them period!! Sarah always captures the moments instead of the "posing" which is why I think that she is one of the best photographers. Photography seems to be the going hobby these days, but few actually posses the natural talent that Sarah has! If you're in the Lexington or Chattanooga area and need a good photographer she's your gal! Check her work out on her website www.sarahhollandphotography.com .

The link below is a shortcut to the pictures for my family that doesn't have facebook. Hopefully it works!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2082106&id=66502271&l=62e634334d

No comments: