Friday, May 7, 2010

Pink or Blue???

This little girl....

Is going to be....
A BIG SISTER!!!!

We're happy to announce that Baby Q will be making an arrival sometime around 1.5.2011 and we couldn't be more excited!! I found out last Friday while I was still in Kentucky! Joe was convinced I was pregnant, but I officially told him on Saturday when he picked us up at the airport! Momma made Sophie a "Big Sister" shirt and we showed Joe as soon as we saw him! The picture is a dramatic reenactment of when he read her shirt, ha!
FYI...Sophie's due date was 1.4.2009 :). I guess we like those Christmas babies, ha! We were going to start officially trying in the summer so that we wouldn't have a Christmas baby, but I guess God had a different plan :)! We are just so thrilled!!

4 comments:

ErieContrary said...

I guess your children are just wanting to be born on their Auntie Erica's birthday!! haha JK. Congrats...so excited to be pregnant with you!

Jules said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congrats!! So happy for you.

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

YAY! Sorry I've been out of touch on blogs lately so I'm just seeing this, but CONGRATS! Super excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! That is such great news!!!