Thursday, May 13, 2010

Potty Training??

Oh Lord, I think it may be that time. I'm not sure why but this thought scares the mud out of me! Sophie is showing a lot of signs that she is ready, but am I, ha?! I thought that she was too young, but Momma said that my sister started at this age and was potty trained by 18 months. I started earlier than 2 as well, but not sure the exact age. I've bought Sophie a potty and I'm going to take her today to get some big girl panties. Once we start if she doesn't seem to be ready we'll stop and try again in a couple of months. How incredible would it be if she were potty trained before the baby is here?? That's NOT my motivation though, she's showing signs that she's ready, it would just be a blessing!

1 comment:

The Life of Rookie Parents said...

Go for it! Dalen was doing so well with potty training until the baby got here and it's now like we are starting all over again! He started b4 2 as well