Thursday, September 22, 2011

Do unto others...

Today I had to break out the whole "Do unto others" bit for Sophie. I can tell that she is trying to sort out her feelings about the little person (Elle) that is always in her way. One second Sophie is loving on Elle the next she is trying to step on her face. Which actually happened this morning. I sat Sophie down and asked her if she would like if someone did that to her. To which she replied, "uh huh". Right. I don't think so. Anyways, she seems to have understood so we'll see how it goes.

Sophie has really gotten into dressing herself. If we're staying home I have no problem with her choosing her own outfit. The problem is that she changes outfits about 5 times a day. No exaggeration. Mama says it's payback. I say it's no fun. After cleaning her room constantly this Mama has made a new rule..."You get it out, you put it back."

Elle is exploring more and more these days. And getting into everything. This baby has eaten enough paper lately to open her own factory. I don't know where she finds it, but she always has paper in her mouth. I'm constantly "sweeping" her mouth out.


I think that Elle is getting ready to cut out one of her naps. Which is fine with me because then the girls take a nap at the same time. Yay for some free time again :)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Too funny, Sara. "One second Sophie is loving on Elle the next she is trying to step on her face." Big sisters can be like that sometimes :)