Monday, September 26, 2011

Through Our Rockin' Years

The song that Joe and I had picked out to dance at our wedding to was "through our rockin' years" by Dolly Parton and Ricky Van Shelton. The more babies we have the more I love this song, haha! If you can make it through babies you can make it through anything! I'm sure y'all got this but the song is about standing by the person through the rockin' years..."rockin' chairs, rockin' babies, rock' a byes, and rock of ages..." here is the link if you want to check out the rest of the lyrics: "Through our Rockin' Years". I totally just did the woman's way of telling you this...Elle has her first cold. She is so pitiful! You would never know it because she is all smiles and quacks. (She is still quaking away, ha!) However, she can't sleep long before she is coughing or snotting everywhere. So Joe and I have done our share of rockin' this weekend! On Saturday night we were both so excited because we thought we would actually be able to watch the Gators play Kentucky since the girls would be asleep. This was not the case. Elle was miserable and Soph was miserable knowing that I was spending time with Elle. We're really having a time with Sophie sharing! Especially me! Joe and I were going between the both for two hours trying to get them to sleep. And we repeated this for naps the next day!

Sophie wasn't feeling too good when she woke up from her nap so we all piled in her bed and watch "Tangled". This is for sure will be one of my favorite memories! It was so much fun! You can tell that I got carried away with Instagram yesterday, ha!




Hahaha!! Sophie started feeling better and decided to show off her acrobat skills! This is the headboard of her bed. Cracked me up! Can you tell that Soph picked out her own clothes? She was so proud!

We decided it might be good for the girls to get out for some fresh air so we headed to the park. After the park we stopped at Wendy's for a Frosty.

Sweet Elle! I'm not usually a hat fan, but with her not feeling good I didn't want her to get cold. I'm sure people at the park thought I was crazy because it was only 70 out, ha! In my defense though it was windy! Btw, don't you loved my blinged out Wal-Mart sunglasses. Awesome, right? I use to love Wal-Mart's sunglasses. I seriously lose a pair of sunglasses a week so I can't go expensive. Which is why their $5 aviators and I were such a great couple! Well, they went up $.88 and feel so cheap. Yuck, Wal-Mart! No good!

Bless her heart, you look at her and tell she's not feeling well!

Visiting Elle's friends, the ducks! They would quack and she would quack! Hilarious!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE the second photo of you with the girls in bed!!!!! You are suuuuch a pretty mama.

Also, poor Elle. She does look like she doesn't feel well, but still cute as can be.