Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's official...

...we have a crawler! Right now she only crawls to whatever is with in a few feet of her. It's almost like she doesn't realize there is a big, wide world out there to discover. I'll be real honest, I'm not in a hurry for her to find out! There have already been more than a couple meltdowns after her getting into her big sister's stuff!  Here is a video of one of her first crawls. She is doing her namesake proud in those hotpants!


Elle also started pulling up on things so we knew it was time to lower her bed! Being the emotional mama that I am, it made me a little sad. She's just getting so big! I gotta be honest, I cracked up when I saw the second picture! Apparently Joe and I need work on our sad faces!

Y'all it chilly out tonight! I was in heaven! Especially when I walked in my house and smelled my pumpkin candles burning! Which I got at Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart really does have the best candles! And for cheap! Seriously, y'all have to try them! These three little candles made my entire house smell delicious! Tomorrow I am going to go and load up on all the pumpkin stuff I can find! I love fall!

No comments: