Saturday, September 3, 2011

Our life lately




It's ok to have bragging rights as a Mama, right?? I hope so because I'm about to! Sophie made this the other morning and told me it was Buzz Lightyear. I was pretty impressed. I know it's not much, but I was surprised that she put the wings on, etc! She loves leggos, btw!



Is there anything sweeter than a baby in a diaper???



Well hello, Ms big blue eyes, caterpillar arms! My aunt pointed out one day how Elle's arms look like a caterpillar, haahaa! It's so true!



Her little smile is so contagious! At least I think so!




This child may look like her Daddy, but she does have some of her Mama in her too! She won't leave the house unless she has her heels and a big purse. She seriously carried this to the restaurant!




Mama and I decided we needed to make a trip to Lexington yesterday. We ate at one of our favorite restaurants Olive Garden. I was a little disappointed in the food this time! Which happens sometimes at Olive Garden. Anyways...the girls were rambunctious! I don't think that either one of us sat down for more than 3 minutes at a time! It became hilarious!


Mama bought Sophie a new slide and she loooves it! I had actually planned on getting the girls one of these for Christmas, but Mama found this for a steal at a garage sale. Please over look Sophie's pitiful hair. In one of her protests over Lord only knows what she pulled out her bow. Her hair always falls into what looks like curtains if she doesn't have a bow in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am seriously laughing out loud over Elle's "caterpillar" arms, bahahaha! They really do look like caterpillars. So cute. And she is just gorgeous. My fav pic, though, is her looking up at her big sister at Olive Garden. Just like you look up to me in awe and love. (haha)