Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Plague 2011

Elle's cold has quickly made it's way through out the Quesenberry household. I'm sure that Tylenol and Motrin's stock has gone up this week thanks to us! It's been nearly impossible to keep Elle's fever down so I took her to the doctor yesterday. Turns out that she has a double ear infection. Poor thing! The doctor said, "She wins the worse ear award for the day." Great. And I win the "worse Mama award" because I never even thought about an ear infection, lol. Sophie has never had one and Elle wasn't acting unusually sensitive to her ears so it never even entered my mind. Elle is honestly the most happy-go-lucky baby I've been around! Through all of this she has always been happy and active. It's almost strange, ha! Sophie is a bit more dramatic about things. If you would have seen me walloring around in misery from my cold this morning you wouldn't have had to think too hard about where she gets this from. haha! 


The other morning we had a tornado warning and headed to the basement. Poor Elle looks miserable, but she was still smiling!

This was by far the funniest thing ever! Sophie was being sweet and wiping Elle's nose for her. A long string of snot (gross, I know!) came with the tissue when she pulled it away. Sophie started gagging! I guess she got my sensitive stomach too!

I am loving that the girls are starting to play together! It is the best feeling to watch them! There is nothing sweeter! Btw, Elle is crawling everywhere now! And putting every electric cord in her mouth that she can before I get to her. As if eating paper didn't freak me out enough!

This morning Sophie asked for ice cream. I thought that it would help her throat so I said ok. I quickly regretted this decision when she asked for sprinkles and chocolate syrup. Where did she even learn that ice cream, sprinkles, and chocolate go together? I guess it's a woman thing, ha! Who knows! She's never had it and from what I remember I've never had any in front of her. That leaves one person...Nanny (my Mama).


No comments: