Friday, October 3, 2008

Did you know...

My friend Erica did this survey and it seemed really fun!

Attached or Single? Attached to Joe Q

Best Friend? Joe, of course, my sister, Sarah Holland

Cake or Pie? Coconut Creme Pie!! Besides that I would prefer cake

Day of Choice? Friday...I have the day off, so I can sleep in, clean, and have time to myself

Essential Item? Perfume/Good smelling lotion...some how after induction I became obessed with smelling good. Can't think of a reason why ;-)

Flavor of Ice Cream? Mint Oreo...I just discovered this this summer...it's so YUMMY!!

Gummy Bears or Worms? I'm not really a big fan of either.

Indulgences? Once again I would have to go back to the lotion thing. I have WAY TOO MUCH of this stuff. Seriously, my lotions take up and entire cabinet on our bathroom.

January or July? January...it's our anniversary and due date of Sophie. Plus, it's just way too hot in July to actually enjoy it!

Last Movie I saw in a Theater? I think it was the Batman movie

Middle Name? Renea

Number of Siblings? 1 sister

Oranges or Apples? That's a hard one...if I had to pick one I would apples because it's easier to eat.

Phobia or Fear? Sharks. I won't even look at a picture of one. And I definitely DO NOT EVER go swimming in the ocean! It was so bad that when I was little I would freak myself out even when I was in the swimming pool...I have a VERY active imagination!!!

Quote? Below are three of my favorites...they are actually my goals in life :-)

"To be a witness to their pain"

"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain." -Emily Dickinson

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."Eleanor Roosevelt

Reason to Smile? Oh lots of things...feeling Sophie move, when my husband walks in the door from being gone all day, great shoes, I could go on and on!

Season? Fall in TN! I miss it SO much!! I would move just to have Fall in TN!

Tag five more: Sissy, Sarah, Jen P, Erica, and Cindy.

Unknown Fact About Me? This is such a "knowing your class question"...I stuck a bead in my ear when I was 3 and had to have it surgically removed.

Worst Habit? Cracking my knuckles. I'm trying very hard to stop

Xrays or Ultrasounds? Either

Your favorite Food? This is never a good question for a pregnant woman! I would have to say Mexican, Italian, and anything Southern (ex. Fried Chicken, Dumplins, greens)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I would pick apples because they're easier to eat." hahaha, that is a very smart answer! I would have never thought of that.

Sarah Holland said...

Ok, I did my part and filled out the survey :) I'm cracking up about the bead-in-the-ear incident!

By the way, I just noticed on the little floating baby thing on your sidebar... only 91 days to go!? Yay! She's almost here!!

The Quesenberry Family said...

Haha...it does look like a floating baby! You can click on the 'open week...' and you can see how the baby is developing that week. In case you were interested :-)