Monday, October 27, 2008

Reminiscing

My work is either INSANELY busy or not! Today has been a not so busy day. I started looking through old files deciding which ones I needed to keep and which ones to delete. Since I won't be at my job for much longer I am trying to do some organizing. While tidying up I came across pictures of my first wedding dress. I had two for those of you who don't know...Long story short, I ended up having to to exchange my dress for another one. THANKFULLY they actually let me exchange it!! As most girls know wedding boutiques NEVER make exchanges. This was totally a God thing!! I must say it truly was one of the most personal experiences that I've ever had with God. If I were to ever write a book it would be about my wedding dress! Anywho...here are pictures of my first wedding dress. I'll also throw in the actual dress that I wore. The dress that I ended up with was absolutely my dream dress!!

I kept that veil...

The whole reason I liked the dress was this bow...

This is the dress I actually wore, Obviously :-) Sorry for the poor quality...for some reason I'm not finding my professional pictures

No comments: