Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good Bye Apt #303

Joe and I turned in our keys to the apartment last night. I thought that I would be a little more sad, but I wasn't. It probably had something to do with the fact that I was beyond over climbing three flights of stairs!! And that I was really hungry. Since I've been pregnant finding food when I'm hungry seems to trump everything else! Unfortunately, I was only able to get separate pictures of Joe and I at our apartment for the last time. I think that he would KILL me if I posted his picture because he is really sweaty from carrying out the last few items we had left in the apartment.
Good gracious...I've gotten big! Can you imagine what I'm going to look like at 9 months?!
So the past couple of days the pregnancy hormones have REALLY kicked in! I have had a great pregnancy! I would even call it close to perfect. Well, that quickly came to an end. Don’t get my wrong; I know that I am still incredible lucky because it could be a lot worse, but the past couple of days I have been miserable. Every part of my body aches and other parts throb! I’m exhausted because I can’t sleep through the night anymore. Plus, my hormones have been all over the place. Last night I started bawling because I hurt so terribly and my knees started to swell. Who know knees could swell?! Luckily, it wasn’t too noticeable. No one besides me or Joe would probably even notice. However, it did make matters worse that Joe COULD tell that my knees indeed did look “a little thicker than normal” as he so delicately put it. Oh the joys of pregnancy! Plus, my clothes don’t fit. Up until this point I’ve been able to wear my regular clothes. Then the other weekend I discovered that NOTHING fit! Eeeshh…I’m a mess! I think that I should stop this venting/ranting session before things get really gruesome!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Sara, first of all, before I read your rant at the bottom about how nothing fit, I said to myself, "Sara is the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen! Where does she get these cute maternity clothes?" So I thought it was funny that you then discussed how you don't feel that way. It's amazing how we always perceive ourselves differently than others. Secondly, I tagged you on my survey thingy, so get to work on that! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my little Sara! I laughed out loud about Joe's comment. Oh dear, he was really between a rock and a hard place on that one! You really do look so beautiful though. Your hair is supercute.

I love you!

vramey said...

Sara: You are sooooo cute! I love keeping up with your progress through this pregancy! Thanks for taking the time to blog.