Sunday, March 22, 2009

Here ya go, Aunt Sissy

This video is for my sister, who I call Sissy. Hence the Aunt Sissy. The name came about with out even trying. I mixed Aunt Christa and Sissy together getting Aunt Sissy. We thought it was real cute so it stuck. I just wanted to put a disclaimer out to those who wouldn't know that. My sister would not like people thinking her name is Sissy...it brings about strange images for her :0). This video would be boring to anyone, but my family! I love all her of faces in this video. She does this face where she just stares you down. It's hilarious! She has just started doing this thing after she smiles where she'll turn her head to the side as if saying, "Ah shucks."

**Pleeease excuse my commentary on this video! It is actually embarrassing! But hey, who hasn't talked like this to a baby at some point :0)!

1 comment:

Sarah Holland said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't believe how big she is getting! I'm glad I get to see you guys soon :) And I love your commentary, I was cracking up!