Friday, March 13, 2009

Life between the last post and now...

Sophie is doing very well with her schedule...YAY! I think it has helped that I've tried to stay home as much as possible. Before we were always on the go which didn't really give room for being on a schedule. Things are still pretty crazy. One of my very best friends, Arhmin, came to visit this past week and left yesterday. Joe's family comes today, then I am going back to KY for a little bit, and then Sarah and Blake come for a week. I'm looking forward to all our visits!

Arhmin and I had such a great time together. As we always do! Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of our excursions because I was always forgetting and then when I remembered my camera was dead. I was so disappointed. One night we went to the historic district and walked around looking at all the old houses. I don't think there is another person out there besides Arhmin that has a love for old things like I do!! One day we are going to buy an old house and fix it up!

Yesterday we got Sophie's ears pierced. Let me tell you that I felt like a HORRIBLE mother afterward! I really tried to get all my facts, talk to people, etc and felt like it was a good idea. Well, when she started screaming I didn't think it was such a grand idea and regretted very quickly! However, the screaming only last a few seconds and was probably due more to how the guy got the gun stuck to her earring. Talk about a momma wanting to hit someone! I have to say she does look so cute and grown up! My camera was dead so we didn't get any before/during shots, but we did get some after ones...




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Sara!

This is Stephanie Niven. I found your blog through Lindsey. Sophie is such a beautiful little girl that I just had to post. :) Congratulations on getting married and having your first child. Great to see that you are doing well :)

Stephanie