Saturday, March 21, 2009

Oh, I'm SUCH a first time mom...

I have a feeling that this is the beginning of many posts about something that Sophie has done for the first time. Forgive me...I'm a proud momma :0)! Anywho...Sophie reached for, caught, and brought something to her mouth for the first time! It is so amazing to see her coordination start developing. I could watch her for hours. She also started giggling. Unfortunately, I didn't catch this on camera. It was the most precious sound I have EVER heard! I mean today she was straight out giggling for five minutes. I have no clue what in the world she was laughing at, but it was contagious. Soon I was laughing too. Here are some pictures of her great accomplishment...The last picture is to show just how CHUBBY she is getting! As her Aunt Sissy put it, "She eats real good"! The first picture I was taking her upstairs to clean her up...she had just left a little present on daddy's pants...haha, glad it finally happened to him :0)! I've been initiated many times.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is so sweet!! I love that first picture, she just looks perfectly calm. "Clean me up, mama!"
I am so proud of her grabbing a toy like that, wow!
And loved your bracelets in that one picture... you're a yummy mummy, as the Brits say.