Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Picture Commentary

My blog is messed up and won't let me write what the pictures are so I have to do it this way...it's very annoying!

Picture 1...I just LOVE her little feet and chubby legs that I had to take a picture of just them :0)!

Picture 2...She has what I like to call a duck tail. This patch of hair on the back of her head always sticks up in the morning! LOVE it!

Picture 3...Playing in her exersaucer. She doesn't care too much for it!

Picture 4...This is Sophie's future husband! He is the SWEETEST boy I have ever met! He always rubs Sophie and sings to her! Precious!

Ok...it gets a little confusing here...

Real bad family portrait

Watching golf with Daddy

Playing with Aunt Teresa

Great Grandma

She got her shots on that day...see the band aids :(

No comments: