Sunday, March 22, 2009

Photo Shoot

The first two pictures are showing off her pretty dress. My father-in-laws sister got this dress for us. It is honestly one of the prettiest dresses I've seen. It is such an unusual color. I took these pictures to send to her. The last picture is showing the contraption that Aunt Arhmin and I made for Sophie. The doctor suggested keeping her elevated at night to help her breathing. She was waking up every 10-20 mins because she couldn't breathe...not fun for any of us!! Anyways...Arhmin and I came up with the idea to put her bouncy in her crib. Well, I was afraid that she would some how sling herself out of it so I decided to put pillows all around the bouncy in case she did. Let me just say that she has been sleeping GREAT since we've kept her elevated!



No comments: