Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sophie is getting so big!! Haha...I feel like I say that every post! But she really is! She is such a fun lil' thing! I started putting her on a schedule this week. Let me just say she wants nothing to do with it! I really should've started sooner, and definitely will on our next child! She actually does great with the schedule, she however is not to happy with having to be put down for her naps! We're working on it though. Hopefully by this time next week she'll be an old pro! Here are some pictures...






4 comments:

Michelle said...

She is so beautiful Sara! :) I can't remember how I found your blog, but I've been following for a while now. I just love little Sophie! :) And your little outfits for her are precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE the pic of you holding her! She is so sweet!!! Sophia, Aunt Sissy loves you!

Lindsey said...

You look beautiful! She is precious.

Justin M. Johnson said...

Hey Sarah, We are coming to the Campus Choir Performance at PCCOG. We hope to see you guys there!