Thursday, November 3, 2011

Chit chat

The girls have been cracking me up lately! I'm sure it's mostly because I'm there Mama, but they're a hoot! Sophie has been talking a mile a minute lately. I can understand her for the most part, but sometimes she just talks so fast that I can't understand a bit of it. I just get really excited with her and that seems to work! They other day Soph and I had a conversation and it went something like this. Imagine it in the sweetest, most delicate voice (that she did not get from her mama! ha!)....

Soph: "What's that"
Soph: (Answering herself) "It's a trash can. I throw up in trash cans."
Soph: "Where is the trash can? There it is"

Ok, so that was more of a monologue. And also pretty sad; she does actually throw up quite a bit. Poor thing! Btw, Soph has had more "episodes" of throwing up. We went to the dr and he has her off diary completely. We'll see if this helps.



Elle has decided to do some talking too. She thinks it's hilarious to drop/throw things and say "uh oh". She crawls around the house saying alternating between "uh oh" and "quack". All I hear is "uh oh. quack. uh oh. quack...." It's too funny!

Elle had some Southern "firsts" last week. Grits and Dumplings. It was my first time making dumplings and I've gotta be honest. They were amazing. I was shocked! My aunt and uncle are coming over for dumplings  tonight and y'all know that they're not going to be nearly as good! Why does that always happen? My cooking never seems to turn out as good when I have company!

This child is the messiest eater. Period.
She loved the dumplings. It's in her genes.

No comments: