Friday, November 4, 2011

What have I created?

Yesterday I could tell that Soph was getting a little restless being inside all day. I was trying to get creative on what I could distract her with. Since I've been planning her birthday party I thought that maybe she could help me decide on her invitations. I've been stuck between a couple and thought she could be the tie breaker. Wrong. The child didn't like any of them. I would ask her if she liked this one. "No!" was her response. Then she happens to see one of the cupcake toppers and says, "Ohhhh, look at that! Like that one!" Haha! I cracked up! I thought that she was just giving me a typical "no" response of a two year old, but apparently she knew what she wanted. As if I should be surprised! This should be fun when she is a teenager!

Soph brought me a shirt and belt of mine that she wanted to wear. How cute is she?


Soph has been stressing me out with her changing clothes 6x a day. That is not even an exaggeration! Now she has even started getting up in the middle of the night and changing PJs. What in the world?? She has always been the neatest child. And when I say neat I mean she never made huge messes. Well that is out the window! She loves to take my clothes out of my closet and put them in different places. The other day I was putting my make up on and the girls were playing in my closet. They just kept laughing and having themselves a good ol' time. I loved hearing them having so much fun together until I turned around and saw that they (and when I say they I mean Soph) have dumped ALL my shoes out of the shelves. Lord help, I about lost my religion. I hope we get out of this stage fast!

No comments: