Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm here, I'm here

Lord help, life has been crazy since my last post! I feel like my life goes in these cycles of being so busy that I don't even sit down until the girls go to bed and being uneventful. I wish life would even out instead of being a roller coaster! But I guess that's just life...and the time of year it is!

We've had some big changes here. Well, really just one...Joe has a new job. He is now a district manager for Aramark. It's his first week and he is loving it so far! Yay!

My MIL came a few days for Joe's birthday. We had lots of fun shopping and being with the girls!

Joe turned 30! Such an old man ;).

The girls continue to grow and mature every.single.day. All of the winter clothes that I have gotten Soph were huge when we purchased them and now fit perfectly. I'm getting a little concerned that come middle/end of winter she's going to grown completely out of them. Let's hope she slows down a bit.

Soph officially starts Montessori in the Spring. I have very mixed feelings about this. I know that it'll be beneficial to her and that she'll love it. But I know this is just the start of me having to let go. I'm not sure I'm ready for that. Home school, anyone??

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow! It's one of my favorite holidays! I'm also looking forward to decorating for Christmas this weekend! I'm trying to convince Joe that we need two Christmas trees. So far he's not buying it. Literally. Ha!

Hope y'all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

No comments: