Saturday, November 12, 2011

I need a personal assistant

Ok, well, I don't see a personal assistant anywhere in my near future. Or future at all. So I guess it's just me. I would be lying if I said that my life wasn't turned upside down once Elle became mobile. This child is every where and into every thing! For whatever reason (my husband says it's my doing), my girls are pretty clingy to me. I love it, but it does make cleaning/organizing pretty difficult at times. A couple of weeks ago I was completely overwhelmed. I'm sure y'all could tell by my posts, ha! I knew that I needed to get my act together. I had to get more organized. For several reasons that I won't waste time to explain on the blog, I didn't try to get back to a schedule after Elle was born. I have to live by a strict schedule/list or else you'll find me in lala land. Seriously.

For the last two weeks I have started cleaning first thing in the morning because the girls play best by themselves in the morning. It has done wonders! I have also brought back my trusty cleaning schedule! Another break through. And then tonight I ran across this blog. And that's when I heard the angels singing.

If you love lists like I do, do yourself a favor and check this blog out! It's amazing!

And because I hate to leave y'all with out any pictures...


Another classic outfit by Soph! Please check out her little tutu tucked into her tights. Bless her.


No comments: