Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Slacker

Well, this past week I have been worn slap out once the girls are in bed. I just haven't been able to muster up the energy to post anything! The girls have been saying and doing the funniest things too! Of course, I can't remember a one of them now! To give my brain a rest I think pictures are the best way of "catch up" right now!


This picture captures Elle's personality perfectly! She is my wild one!




I was desperate for family pictures for our Christmas cards. Since my photograph/BFF left me for Tennessee I had no one to take our pictures in time. The pictures are such horrible quality that I scratched the whole Christmas card thing this year. However, how sweet is Soph holding Elle's hand?! Love these sweet babies!



Elle is into everything. Literally.


Momma's little "helpers". Soph is real into helping me these days. And what a helper she is...I'm always finding dirty dishes stuffed in random places that she has so graciously decided to take out of the dish washer and put away for me.



Baby Elle came with us to story time this week. Typically it's mine and Sophie's special time, but Elle enjoyed it so much that I think she'll start tagging along!

The.best.picture.ever. Soph likes to put make up in the mornings with me. I ran into my closet to get dressed and when I walked out I saw these beauties and about died. They were perfect. I mean she couldn't have done them better if she tried! Hello Flo. Nothing would be more spectacular than if she wore this get up too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Y'ALL!!!! I just love this time of year!!!

No comments: