Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What?? No naps???!!!!

Nothing new in the "Q" house. Soph is still doing her nightly costume changes. It's still stressing me out. This morning "slicked back willy", AKA Soph with Vaseline in her hair, welcomed me. That was a nice surprise at 6:30am. All my brilliant ideas for getting Soph to stay in her bed are failing miserably! I welcome any suggestions!

Soph has also stopped taking naps. Not that she doesn't need them. Ohhh, she needs them! Come 4pm our house could be mistaken for the wailing wall. However hard it is now maybe it's a blessing in disguise! More than likely Soph will be starting Montessori in the Spring. The only classes that the school have availability in are from 12:15-3:15. Right smack dab in the middle of Soph's naps. Sooo...hopefully I'll be thankful to be going through this craziness now instead of her getting kicked out of pre-school. Ha! She's not really that bad!

Soph at 6:30am...maybe she slipped out to the club lookin' all fancy?!

I'm pretty much over cleaning her room 3x a day! "If you can make the mess, you can clean the mess". Btw, her room was spotless when she went to bed. Apparently she's taken a midnight shift  called "let's destroy our room".

Baby Elle just hanging out waiting for Sissy to finish so she could play!

I know I've said this a million times, but it seems like everyday the girls enjoy each other more and more! They just adore each other! Yesterday while Soph was having "quiet time" in her room Elle crawled back there and just sat outside her door. Sweet little thing! And despite what the picture looks like I'm not wearing jean shorts! They're gray khakis. Annndd...Soph dressed herself. I didn't have time to argue. Obviously.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slicked back willy: LOLOLOL!!!!!! Too funny.

And the image of sweet Elle just waiting outside Soph's door, heehee, too precious!!