Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Talking Points

I know I say this every time but Soph is talking more and more every day! I love it! She is such a fun little side kick! I understand that no one is going to care about all Soph is saying these days so this is totally for my memory!

- After seeing our play/swing set had been completely busted to pieces by the wind. Literally....
    "Oh no! The slide fall down. It broken. It hurt. It cry."

-  My mother-in-law is coming into town tomorrow so I was talking to Soph about it...
    "She Ellie Nana too"

- Her calling Elle "Ellie" is funny too! Although her name is Ellie no one calls her that. Soph just randomly started calling her that.

- After hitting her knee on the table...
    "My knee got beat up"

There was another conversation that cracked me up, but I think it may be a little gross to put out there on a blog, ha!

We went back to the doctor and pretty much ruled out Soph being lactose intolerant. He put her on some Zantac, but would also like for her to see an allergist in case she has a food allergy. We'll see how this goes. Poor thing has had a terrible tummy since she was born!

No comments: