Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Weekend

Joe and I went to Daytona Beach for the weekend! It was such a relaxing trip! It started off a bit rocky, but ended up being exactly what we needed! We laid on the beach, read, and spent time just being out together. It was perfect! My aunt and cousin ended up being there as well. We did not see too much of them, but we did go out to dinner one night and dessert the next. They are so much fun to be around. I do not think Joe even cared that it was all girls. I guess he should get use to it J. On our way home we went to the most fabulous outlet mall. It had all of my favorite stores! I can not wait to go there with my mom and sister! I even found size 4 high heels. I was in love. Too bad they were originally $400. They were 50% off making them a grand total of $200. Had then been any cheaper, or if I was still single sadly to say, I would have bought them simply because they were a size 4. That is how desperate having such a small foot, and a shoe full of toilet paper, makes a person! Maybe one day.

Sophie is getting so much stronger! Not to mention so much bigger. I read in one of my books that she is going to double her weight in the next four weeks. Geesh…I know that I have such a long way to go, but I am already feeling the strains of her. I would not trade it for the world though! Everyone time I start to feel a little cranky/uncomfortable I remind myself just how incredible lucky I am to be carrying a life! Not just any life, but my daughter’s! I could never express the gratitude and appreciation I feel! I can not wait for my friends to have this experience as well! There is nothing that beats it in the world!

2 comments:

Erica said...

You have the same size foot as Lisa! You all need to collaborate your shoes and ideas of where to get shoes! Can you tell I have to hear her complain about this a lot?? :)

vramey said...

Emma got some new pink shoes. I told her to watch you as you might take them as they about your size. Ha!