Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update

I have a feeling that I am going to be writing a lot this week, and mostly about the house! It is such an exciting experience that I have to share even the littlest details. Last night I went over and cleaned the house. Luckily since it is a brand new home and has never been lived in it was not too much work. There is something about cleaning a house before you move in! For one thing I never truly know how well the people cleaned before me so it gives me a peace of mind that it is clean. I also think it might be a touch of a territorial thing too, like I am putting my mark on the house. Dogs pee, I clean. Last night I discovered such a nifty cleaning product! It is the new Clorox toilet bowl cleaner/freshner. I just saw it on a commercial and thought that I would try it out. It is a gel type substance that comes out of a tube and sticks to the toilet. It cleans and keeps it smelling fresh as a daisy. It is amazing! Obviously, it has not been long enough for me to actually be able to tell if it will work or not, but I was sure excited about. You know you have reached a whole new place when you get so thrilled over cleaning products. Another area that I am my mother made over. Oh, and the cabinet space that I have…MARVELOUS! Joe and I have SO much kitchen things! Our kitchen at the apartment was stuffed to capacity! I am so excited to have space. However, I am a little concerned about my closet. I think that we are going to have to add another shelf.

On to other news…Sophie is starting to move up higher. I was having some pains because she was staying SO low! She was putting a lot of pressure on my back, hips, etc because she would not move up. Today she has though…YAY! I was nervous that she was going to try and stay there until she was ready to make her debut. I am really starting to look pregnant. It is so much fun! Well, I think that just about does it for my updates today!

No comments: