Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beloved Southern Clothing - at a discount

I was recently introduced to some companies on Facebook that sell Southern style clothing at a discount. I think it's fair to say that my husband curses the day that I was told about them. I looovee anything smocked, boutique-looking, etc. but they can be expensive!!!! Which is why I was thrilled to find them at such a great deal! They have both boy and girl clothing, but not a whole lot of baby sizes. Sorry Elle.

All you have to do is "like" these companies on Facebook to see their sales every night. Each company has their own specifics on how to "bid" so make sure and look for their "how to bid" sections. Here is a list of the companies:

Lolly Wolly doodle
Smock it to me
Smockadot kids
Smockaholics
Smocked Auctions

Check them out! Be warned though...it requires a great deal of self-control to see their sales every night and not buy everything :)!

No comments: