Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy 7 months, Sweet Elle!!!

It's hard to believe that Elle is 7 months old today! It feels like just yesterday I was begging her to come out, haha! Now she is semi-crawling and "talking" to every one and the wall paper! This sweet child of mine has brought so much joy with her! She absolutely and totally adores her big sister! Anytime Sophie walks by she tries her best to touch her! Bless her heart, Sophie is the typical big sister and doesn't have time for baby stuff. She does play with her, but it's own her terms, that's for sure!

Elle has 4 teeth and is working on a few more! Sophie was a year old before she had any teeth! She was at least 15/16 months before she had as many as Elle has now!

My friend, Sarah, was here for a couple days visiting and snapped some pictures for me of Elle. She did a great job of capturing Elle's spunky personality!


Elle is always making this face and I love it! So glad Sarah caught it!
She puts everything in her mouth by the fists full, as you can see!



Another face she has been doing a lot! I think it's because she is teething!




I don't know why, but I love love love this picture! There is nothing overall special about it. Just something about their faces that I love! Like they have their own communication going on!



Tonight I was in my closet and I heard this sweet voice singing "Jesus loves me". When I came out into the room I saw Soph rocking her Buzz Lightyear (of all things) to sleep and she was singing to him. It was the most precious sound to this Momma's ears! Then in the song she started singing, "Jesus loves Momma, and Daddy, and Elle, and Buzz, and Jesse, and Gigi, and Pappy." It just made my night. She kept going on and on and on naming people that Jesus loved :). Thankfully I was able to video tape it all! This clip is from later on and not so long! Please excuse the spaghetti sauce on her face, ha! She hadn't stopped long enough for me to give her a good wiping down :)!



1 comment:

Sarah Holland said...

Oh that sweet girl! I miss them both already :(