Monday, August 22, 2011

Mommy and Elle day

Today it is just me and Elle. My family is going to Cumberland Falls, which is a couple hours away, and asked to take Sophie. Elle and I were suppose to go, but she hates her car seat right now which makes for a miserable trip! Four plus hours in the car just did not sound like fun to me! So we opted to stay home.

Allergies have paid a visit to the Quesenberry women this week. We're all miserable! I never suffered with allergies until my senior of college. Apparently Tennessee, where I went to school, has the one of the highest rates for allergies. Great. And I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that Kentucky is the highest. Even better. Either way both my babies have to be on Zrytec. I hate that they're on a medicine like this so early, but I hate to see them suffer more!


A lot of my friends children started school today and I gotta tell you, I am not prepared for it to be Sophie's turn. Thank God I still have three years! But seriously, the thought makes me feel like I could hyperventilate. Seriously hyperventilate. God help Sophie's kindergarten teacher! Forget Sophie holding onto my leg, I'm going to be holding on to hers.


Alright, blogspot is being weird so I'm going to wrap this up! Here are some pictures from our week!



Lord, please, for my husband's sake let our next child be a boy. He is such a great daddy to his girls, but Lord, he has to do this at night. Soph was fixin' Daddy's hair. Notice the "ponytail" sticking up on top. God love 'em! The girls watching some movie on our computer. So sweet!




Bahaha! This one cracks me up! This is how Elle sits a lot! I love how nonchalant they are! As if it's normal to have your baby sister's foot in your face while you eat yogurt.


This isn't the best picture, but I had to snap it quick because I didn't want to leave them there too long. On Sunday morning I made banana bread and the girls helped me.




Elle discovered that the tin decor made a loud noise when she hit it. She got a kick out of that! I'm not so sure her Daddy did! Sundays are Joe's day to sleep in so he was woken up by this lovely sound. Oh well. It kept her entertained!

No comments: