Friday, August 19, 2011

"Chin Up"

This past weekend my Dad and Teddie came up for a visit. It was great to see them! Sophie kept her granddaddy busy, bless his heart! Teddie's parents live just down the road in Corbin. Well, about an hour just down the road :). On Sunday we met them all at Cracker Barrel. Elle does not like her car seat. She was not happy on the ride over! The only way she would be quiet is if I sang "Chin up" from "Charlotte's Web". Joe was trying to decide what was worse. Her crying or my singing "Chin up"!



Ha! Bless her heart, she was MAD about being in that car seat! She is the sweetest little thing, but Lord help, can she get mad quick if "provoked"!


Sophie has been wanting to wear her princess shoes every where these days. And I let her. It's not a battle worth fighting :)! I love her face here!


At least she coordinates her shoes with her outfits. Seriously. She wouldn't leave until she had her matching blue shoes.





Last Friday my Momma took Sophie over to my Aunt's for a visit. It gave Elle and I some time together which is rare! This baby is just so full of life! She always squealing, smiling, and laughing! She loves to have a good time! More than she loves to have a good time, she loves to chew on things. Everything goes in this baby's mouth! Especially shiny things! She is always trying to get my wedding rings! When she realizes she can't bring them to her mouth she bring her mouth to the rings, haha!



I'm not sure how Elle keeps doing this, but she has been getting the bumper away!






Look at those cheeks! Best sugar in the world!




Sophie came up to me the other day with this crown on and said, "Look, Momma, I a princess!" She also asked to call my sister, Aunt Sissy, to which her first words were, "I pretty, Aunt Sissy. I a princess." Nothing like calling someone to make sure they know you're pretty AND royalty, ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sara, you are TOO FUNNY!!! I am seriously laughing out loud at ALL your posts!! I love that you're blogging more; now I'll check in more.

And I know Sophie is a pretty princess even before she tells me! That was so sweet.