Thursday, January 12, 2012

1 year


Ellie Faye


Lover of life, people, and toilets.

If I believed in reincarnation I would believe that this child was a dog in a former life. Seriously. She crawls around carrying things in her mouth, will whimper if she wants something, and I can't keep her out of toilets. She loooves them. She lives for the moments when someone forgets to put the lid down. And it gags me every time I find her there. Seriously stresses me out!

She loves life! She loves to be around people. She doesn't want to miss anything. She loves to laugh. If someone is laughing around her she'll laugh too; she doesn't need a reason. She is a cuddler. She is a lover and a fighter.

Trying to change her is like trying to change a monkey and alligator at the same time. She's climbing me one second and flipping the next.

She's a mommy's girl.

She bring so much joy to those around her!


No comments: