Sunday, January 22, 2012

A breed like no other

Any one that has any kind of experience with Kentuckians know what I'm talking about when it comes to UK Basketball. I'm pretty sure there is not a place that has more loyal, die hard fans than UK! My stepmother is one. She looooves her Kentucky Wildcats! Her and my father were coming up this weekend for what was suppose to be Elle's 1st birthday party. Which got the ax for several different reasons! Since we weren't having a party what better way to spend the day watching UK play ball. We had such a great day! My favorite quote from the day was from a guy behind us, "We can cut off arms now, but the refs are making calls like this?" He cracked me up!




This isn't a random picture. Ashley Judd (the actress) is there some where. I adore Ashley Judd! Apparently she is a huge UK supporter since she is from Kentucky.


No comments: