Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Big Day

Yesterday I took Sophie to pick out an outfit for her first day of pre-school. This child of mine loooves to shop. I'm pretty sure I've never seen another 3 year old like her! She was going around the store with the same excitement as Christmas day! A couple times she even told me "I need this for school!!!" I mean where did she even get that? She's THREE!!! Lord help me when she's 13!

We had such a fun morning! Elle wasn't feeling too well, but she was the trooper she always is! It was freezing out! Literally. It was snowing all day yesterday, but didn't stick much because it's been unseasonably warm this winter!

Sophie starts pre-school tomorrow. We decided not to put her in Montessori because they required her to go 5 days a week. I just didn't have a peace about it so she's going to another school that is structured in a similar way to Montessori. I was actually very impressed with the school. Probably more than I was with Montessori. I feel pretty good about her starting. I don't think there will be any tears shed, but I haven't actually dropped her off so we'll see!



I promise Sophie is a happy child! A friend of mine mentioned how stoic Sophie looks in all her pictures. Ha!

Is anyone else dying to wipe that bbq sauce off her face?? I sure am! Ha! We never go to Lexington with out eating a CFA!


The snow was actually coming down pretty hard, but you can't really see it in the picture!


No comments: