Friday, January 20, 2012

Let me out!

We have had some yucky weather this week so we've been stuck inside for a good bit of it. Yesterday was pretty decent so I had to get us out of the house! I had a bunch of running around to do but first I took the girls out to eat. I thought it would be a nice treat. Plus we were out of everything at home so it was kinda a necessity!

The video at the bottom shows the crazy crawl Elle has been doing lately! I think she thinks that she's walking. Or at least trying. I crack up every time I see it! Hilarious! 


Please notice Sophie's awkward face! At least she's smiling for pictures now, right?! It's so funny because she is not like this in real life! She's pretty shy when attention is on her. Maybe that's it.

Oh, precious Elle! She has to have her foot propped up on eveng!


*Elle had blueberries right before this so that is why she looks like she has a beard. It always takes me days to get that residue off. Any other Mommas have that problem? This morning when changing Elle I saw what looked like a nasty bruise on her stomach. I started to freak out because I knew that was a dangerous spot to have a bruise! Then I realized it was just left over from the blueberries! Thank God I had the realization before I rushed her to the doctor, ha! They would have thought I was crazy for sure!


I wanted to reward Soph for doing some things this week that I knew were tough and she asked to get her nails done. So that's what we'll be doing today. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't super excited! Pics to follow! Happy Friday, y'all!

No comments: