Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My very own Fancy Nancy

Soph has really been into dressing up! I love it! It hilarious to see what she comes up with! Like this ensemble! I mean the child was decked out!



Elle has been keeping us laughing too! She loves to put on a show! Soph will shy away if she knows that she is the center of attention, but Elle thrives off it! It's so fun to see the differences in the girls! Elle is much more aggressive than Sophie! Lord help, the child is always throwing something! Which is the reason she got so many balls for Christmas! And the louder the toy the more fun she thinks! People thought that I was crazy for telling them she likes toys that make lots of noise, but my theory on that is "I can tune out noise, but I can't tune out a fussing child. If it keeps her happy then I'm happy"!

No comments: