Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Joyful

With holidays, birthdays, traveling, etc we haven't been very good at eating our veggies. So I've really been trying to get out daily requirements in. Thankfully my girls are actually pretty good at eating their fruits and vegetables, but I still wanted to make it "fun". This morning I tried to make a green smoothie. It tasted great, but was not very green. Even after almost an entire bag of spinach. Oh well. Sophie devoured it and that's all that matters! She was too cute this morning so I snapped several pictures of her. I love this child to pieces! I know I keep saying this but it's true - she is so.much.fun! Such a hoot!

Tomorrow is Elle's 1st birthday and our 4th anniversary. I think it's fair to say it's been an action packed 4 yrs, haha!





No comments: