Monday, January 16, 2012

Snow Day

All winter I've been dying for it to snow! Well, it did and I now remember why I'm glad we're having the warm winter we are! It wore me out to getting the girls all bundled up to go out! They were crying, I was crying - it was a mess! Not really, but I'm sure many more days of it and that would be the case! Side note - I'm sure y'all probably think I'm a frazzled mess with the way I talk, ha! I swear I'm not (most of the time)! I just like being melodramatic!

Soph loved playing in the snow! I lasted about 5 minutes and sent Joe out there!



Joe taught her how to make snowballs. What you can't see in the picture is all the snowballs on the windows.


Is it not just gorgeous?? This picture doesn't even do it justice!



Our neighbors fountain froze and I think it's rather pretty.

Btw, I have a couple more posts coming. I telling y'all it's overload or nothing with this blog!

No comments: